Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Photography

Since I had my first baby the capturing of pregnancy, newborns and babies has certainly grown in popularity! Everywhere you look you can find a photographer who enjoys capturing these special journeys in our lives, each taking just a slightly different angle and adding their own talent to the shot.

When I found out I was expecting our second beautiful baby and due just before we were due to travel to Perth for a family wedding I immediately contacted a gorgeous friend of mine and booked in for photography of our newborn and newly expanded family. Given I was due the 16th of March and we were due to go on the 25th of March all we needed was for bub to agree with us and arrive early or on time! Thankfully our beautiful boy Angus arrived 2 weeks early on the 1st of March. And so it was set, we confirmed the 31st of March as the day Fiona of Fiona Rogerson Photography would get use her talent on our family!

I was so excited to have a wonderful friend and beautiful person in Fiona to capture our boys. Her passion for photography and newborns really comes through in the photos she manages to get. It is no easy feat let me tell you, Hamish at 3 years old can be difficult at the best of times but Fee and her wonderful assistant were able to manage both boys to ensure we had a smooth easy photo session with no tears. I am sure that knowing Fee made the experience even more comfortable, but I truly believe that her relaxed and laid back nature and beautiful soul shine through and would make any baby or child also feel relaxed as a result.

I am now very excited to arrange our photos on our wall and will ofcourse share photos when we get them all up. For those in Perth, I highly recommend you give Fiona a call!! And now for a few photos...






x heather

No comments:

Post a Comment