Tuesday, August 25, 2009





'Little Brown Mouse' is the newest addition to Handle with Care and what an amazing range it is!

Little Brown Mouse comprises of a daughter and mother team, and together they create these gorgeous clothes, bed linen and accessories in an extensive range of beautiful, vintage and whimsical fabrics.

I was so excited to stumble across the range from Little Brown Mouse and even more excited to become one of their retailers.

Unfortunately however we only ordered a limited amount, and once I received them and wanted more I found out that it is too late- they are no longer making these!! However I do know they will be bringing out a new range that will be just as amazing.

Have a look at this Scarlett Pom Pom Dress, just too cute for words!


Below is a picture of the 'Dainty Dress and Bloomer Set' which is my absolute favourite, do you think they look lovely in this picture? you should see them in real life!

We will be taking this range to the Canberra Handmade Market however at the rate we're going there won't be many to buy as we've already sold some in store. (Don't like my chances of keeping one for myself!)


I am sure all the mothers of boys are thinking 'there's just no cute clothes for boys out there' I understand, as I have a 2 1/2 year old boy myself I understand how frustrating it is to see racks of girls clothing and not much for those gorgeous boys in our lives. Well, have a look at this lovely outfit- just the cutest outfit for your little man!

Little Brown Mouse will be available online as soon as we get them up! however in the mean time if there is anything you are interested in or would like to see images of the other designs we have please email us and we will happily provide these for you. Alternatively if you are in the Canberra region, come along to the Canberra Handmade Markets on 12th September at the Yarralumla Woolshed- we will have a stall there will with their lovely range!


No comments:

Post a Comment